Friday, September 08, 2006

First Post

Hi everyone,

This is my first go at blogging, so be gentle!

The whole purpose behind this blog is to draw attention to lesser known websites on the internet that I find interesting, and that people who share similar interests to me might also find useful and/or fun to visit.

The first step was registering the site name and blog address, so that now is mission accomplished. In the coming days/weeks, i'll add a bit more to the site, such as a profile about myself, and perhaps some images or tinkering of the design to try and make the page more unique.

In the meantime, feel free to leave comments. If you have a website that you feel is worthy of being Pete's site of the week, by all means leave me a comment including the URL, and your name (or screen name, whichever you wish to go by I guess). At this stage, i'm not really looking at mainstream websites (for example, one of my interests is NBA basketball, so i'd instantly rule out nba.com being Site of the Week, since everyone already knows about it and what it has to offer.)

Don't expect an update anytime soon. All things being equal, I hope to add the next update within a week's time.

EDIT: My profile is up and running.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home