Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A teaser for this week's SOTW!

Hi all,

Over halfway through the working week, and it's time for me to start writing up my review of this week's site of the week.

This week's site of the week will deal with another one of my favourite time wasters: Video Gaming. Since early on in my "gaming career", having owned consoles such as the Atari 2600 and the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), through to present day (I currently own an Xbox, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance SP and PC), gaming has always played a big part in my life.

Now, as long as there have been video games, there has always been that "media beat-up" about gaming and how it is detrimental (ie. It promotes violence; Is contributing to the obescity issue society faces; etc etc).

THUS, my site of the week this week will be about changing that image of gaming, and instead, shine a spotlight on the finer points on gaming and those who play games.

Don't believe me?? Watch this space, and you tell me!

Pete

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I wonder which site you'll be reviewing? :) I'll be looking forward to THIS one

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home