Monday, March 05, 2007

Site of the Week: Idiot Toys

Hi all,

A day late I know, and I should've posted this at the end of my last update, but the reason that I am a day late in updating this site is due to having attended a wedding yesterday for my manager Belinda, and our IT guy Mark, at Frenchy's restaurant in Como/South Perth, followed by a night's stay at the Broadwater Pagoda Hotel. A big thanks to both Belinda and Mark, and their parents, firstly for the invite, and then for great dinner and night.

Anyway, onto the reason why i've had 286 visitors (at the time of writing this) come to the site; it's time for Site of the Week!!

Site of the Week: Idiot Toys: Tech reviews for the bored
Site URL: http://www.idiottoys.com/

Visit this site if...: Since you're reading this, i'm going to assume that reading blogs is something that you enjoy, and since that's the case, this site will have you interested. That being said, if you're the type of person who enjoys reading about or purchasing new electronic devices (and I guess this is probably directed mainly at the male readers), then this site is for you!

Synopsis: I'll start this review firstly, by doing a bit of a background on myself and the electronic devices I have. Lets see, I have 2 iPods (iPod video, and iPod shuffle; one for use in my car, and one for use at the gym), a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo Gamecube, a Microsoft Xbox, amplifier+sub for my car, etc etc etc. Anyway, you get the picture. I like gadgets and electronics, and I like them a lot. Which is why when I am looking at possibly purchasing something to add to the collection, I like to make sure that I am buying quality, or something that at the very least comes very well recommended.

This is where Idiot Toys comes in very handy. The guys that run the site have it setup in typical blog style, with the ability to read archived reviews from as far back as 2005, as well as being able to comment on the reviews.

The best feature of the site is that it is updated daily with the latest gadgetry, with reviews on items from mp3 players and mobile phones, to cameras and other devices. It's not item-specific, and on any given day, it could be anything, so it's really pot-luck as to what item they will highlight, but all-in-all, its a great site to have a read of.

That's it for this week, hope you enjoyed it.

Until next week, good bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home