Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'll get in early this week...

Hi all,

Quick post to let you know that this week's Site of the Week is going to be delayed for a few days, as I am going to be in Busselton this weekend, staying at the 4.5 star Broadwater Bungalows Resort. I trust you'll be able to wait for my review until then.

On a related note, the drive to Busselton will be nice and smooth, thanks to the great service I got from Mark at Ian Diffen - The Tyre Factory in Kelmscott. He figured out the problem with my wheels (which Maddington Tyre and Auto Centre failed to diagnose), offered the solution (and at a great price), and within 90 mins (during which I went and got lunch and read the newspaper), I was on my way.

Yes, the above 2 links are cheap plugs. Both are clients at my workplace. But both are worthy to mention for the great services they provide.

Anyway, don't try to miss me too hard, as I spend the next few days in a spa or a swimming pool making the best of a great situation!

Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home